I bought a pants today at H and M MOE and price tag was AED 149 but when i came to the counter egyptian guy staff charged my card AED 179.I only realized when i was about to leave when i got the receipt.
Then he said they didnt replace the price yet but funny thing is all the tag i checked mentioned 149 or 159. Im not after for AED 30. My point is that this is not the way it should be. This is really false advertisement.
How can a big company do like this? .. let me know your thoughts in this regard.
I have attached the receipts of purchase.FYI
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Poor customer service. No proper cutlery for dine in. Disposable plate was given for salad and cups for drinks...."
- "I purchased this product through Facebook advertisement but i felt insecure to give card details so i accepted for Cash On Delivery on 15/08/16. i received it on 17/08/16 through..."
- "Good day. I'm a regular customer of LBC and last May 2015 I sent 2 boxes extra large size.I expect to deliver on or before 8 of July 2015 but..."