1.7

Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back.Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the edges sharper).

I understand I cannot return the used pair. However H&M completely refuses to return two more unused pairs still tagged and attached together! Clearly I have no use for these underwear, and they simply told me to "recycle them".

This is not the first incident with H&M and terribly poor customer service (not on individual level, but the company policy instead).Needless to say I will no longer be shopping there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. TOLU1 is overall dissatisfied with H and M and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about underwear at H and M was customer service, return policy and satisfaction guarantee Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about H and M.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare H and M to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with H and M?

Comments

Why do they have to have

clothing labels of 6 pages, I would have understood it if they where able to make a version that is easily removed.

It's very simple.If you buy any garment that is touching your privates you can't return them.

Even if you are telling the truth of not wearing them you still don't return them.

I don't think you realize how disgusting people are.I would NOT want to shop at a store that returns undergarments.