H and M - H&M won't stand behind their products + terrible customer service

Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back.Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the edges sharper).

I understand I cannot return the used pair. However H&M completely refuses to return two more unused pairs still tagged and attached together! Clearly I have no use for these underwear, and they simply told me to "recycle them".

This is not the first incident with H&M and terribly poor customer service (not on individual level, but the company policy instead).Needless to say I will no longer be shopping there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #625917 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with H and M? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 18, 2015 #1021117

Why do they have to have
clothing labels of 6 pages, I would have understood it if they where able to make a version that is easily removed.

0 0 Reply

Jul 14, 2015 #1007430

It's very simple. If you buy any garment that is touching your privates you can't return them. Even if you are telling the truth of not wearing them you still don't return them. I don't think you realize how disgusting people are. I would NOT want to shop at a store that returns undergarments.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.